Insight into The Mendel Chronicles

A writing project by Jeremy Davenport
I want to use this blog to work on my writing skills, and to write something longer than a page or two. One way to do it is by a piece at a time. Blogs is structured much the way I feel like I can write, and so here it is. In your comments, please provide any advice you might have for me to develop my writing skills, and any suggestions you have to improve the story line.

2011-03-11

A New Approach

I decided I need a little motivation to keep moving things along. So, every week or two, I'm going to post the first one or two paragraphs from each chapter of The Mendel Chronicles.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about trying to find the time to write! It does take a lot of self-discipline but i think you will find blogging as a great motivator to keep moving forward. I recently joned the blog scene and it has been a great booster to be able to see all the hard working authors out there and being able to connect with other writers and readers. I am about to publish my first novel but having been working on the second one for quite some time now... just have to keep at it!

    I will follow your blog to see how you progress :-) Goodluck!

    Jayne

    Please check out mine at
    http://australianbookshelf.wordpress.com
    and my new one @
    http://jaynefordham.com

    ReplyDelete