Insight into The Mendel Chronicles

A writing project by Jeremy Davenport
I want to use this blog to work on my writing skills, and to write something longer than a page or two. One way to do it is by a piece at a time. Blogs is structured much the way I feel like I can write, and so here it is. In your comments, please provide any advice you might have for me to develop my writing skills, and any suggestions you have to improve the story line.

2011-01-02

Author's Comments - Chapter 1

This project is holding my attention better so far than any other project I have attempted! I am quite pleased with that, and I'm also motivated to know that I will have a few people following the story as it develops.

I've already received quite a bit of feedback, and I've nearly finished my first revision of Chapter 1: Beginnings. I'll probably be posting the revised version later tonight, after I've had some time away from it before giving it another once over.

Thanks for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment